Thursday, March 31, 2016

Khan Academy Internet 101

Khan Academy Internet 101

Image result for khan academy
What I learned from the Khan Academy videos is that there is more than one form to connect to the internet, yet, there is flaws with all of them. An example would be with the wireless connections, with a wireless connection the signal has high chances of being lost, meaning that one must be within a close range to get the best possible service.

Another thing I learned was that computer viruses are similar to those that humans get, they infect the host and damage it slowly, but in the case of computers,the virus give permission to others to control the computer,steal information or just simply damage the computer.

With the new knowledge I know posses, I can take new measurements of security to keep my electronic devices and sensitive data safe. To keep my data a secret from those thief who take what is not theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment